GOALS CIEDO 2018
The objectives pursued by the V International EDO Congress "Leadership and Talent Management at Organisations" are:
- Analyse and discuss the reality and perspectives of action learning in organisations.
- Promote the exchange of experiences and best practices on fostering social and informal learning.
- Promote lines of collaborative work between academia and the public and private sectors in regard to the creation and management of knowledge.
- Understand and assess studies and research related to informal learning, knowledge management and new learning methodologies.
- Establish institutional bridges to enhance analysis of leadership and its role in knowledge management.
- Foster the creation of links and lines of work between academia and society related to the development of new learning methodologies in organisations.
EDO CONGRESS KEY WORKING AREAS
The lines of work that will be addressed during the Congress are:
- Leadership and gerency of knowledge management.
- Methologies and strategies for organizational knowledge management.
- Talent management and human capital in organitzasions.
- Corporative social networks for social learning promotion.
- Action learning for the professional development.
- Informal learning management in organizations.
INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ADDRESSES
The V CIEDO is aimed at professional groups dedicated to the following activities and roles:
Human Resources and Education specialists and the integration of Public administrations, institutions, companies and other organisations.
Training specialists who work with public administrations and private companies.
Teachers and university researchers.
Those responsible for the management and administration of training centres.
Scholars of the themes that will be addressed during the Congress.