GOALS CIEDO 2016
The objectives pursued by the IV International EDO Congress "Situated and connected learning: implications for work" are:
- Analyse and discuss the reality and perspectives of situated and connected learning in organisations.
- Promote the exchange of experiences and best practices on fostering workplace learning.
- Promote lines of collaborative work between academia and the public and private sectors in regard to the creation and management of network knowledge.
- Understand and assess studies and research related to informal learning, knowledge management and new learning methodologies.
- Establish institutional bridges to enhance analysis of informal learning and its role in professional and organisational development.
- Foster the creation of links and lines of work between academia and society related to the development of new learning methodologies in organisations.
EDO CONGRESS KEY WORKING AREAS
The lines of work that will be addressed during the Congress are:
- Situated learning.
- Connected learning.
- Intentional informal learning.
- Big Data and Learning Analytics.
- Creation and management of corporate knowledge.
- New learning methodologies.
INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ADDRESSES
The Congress is aimed at professional groups dedicated to the following activities and roles:
Human Resources and Education specialists and the integration of Public administrations, institutions, companies and other organisations.
Training specialists who work with public administrations and private companies.
Teachers and university researchers.
Those responsible for the management and administration of training centres.
Scholars of the themes that will be addressed during the Congress.